Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy 2017! I, for one, am glad that 2016 is over, but I am always excited for the new year. I haven't been doing much lately, other than traveling to Utah for the holidays and going to my first New Years' Eve dance last night. That was a lot of fun, and I am excited to go again next year. Er, later this year. So, as always, I have a few resolutions that I will probably forget about by tomorrow, but here they are.

  • write in my journal every day
  • read scriptures every day
  • get more sleep (seminary might get in the way of this one)
  • do my best in school
  • get to know a new person whenever possible
To help me remember to read my scriptures/write in my journal every day, I'm probably going to post on this blog with what I read in my scriptures, and kind of what happened during the day. It'll be a project 365 of sorts I suppose, and maybe it will help me keep my resolutions. Keep on the lookout for those!

What are some of your resolutions, if you have any?

See you guys, and happy new year!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment